Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Studies meanings and causes of human physical differences and interrelated effects of culture, heredity, and environment on human form: Studies human fossils and their meaning in terms of long-range human evolution.
- 2) Observes and measures bodily variations and physical attributes of existing human types.
- 3) Studies physical and physiological adaptations to differing environments and hereditary characteristics of living populations.
- 4) Studies growth patterns, sexual differences, and aging phenomena of human groups, current and past.
- 5) May study museum collections of skeletal remains.
- 6) May specialize in measurement of body or skeleton and be designated Anthropometrist.
- 7) May specialize in epidemiology and nutritional studies, especially in developing or preliterate societies, and be designated Medical Anthropologist.
Is being an "ANTHROPOLOGIST, PHYSICAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANTHROPOLOGIST, PHYSICAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANTHROPOLOGIST, PHYSICAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANTHROPOLOGIST, PHYSICAL"
Job Number: 2406