Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs antennas for radio or television receiving sets: Sets up wooden or metal mast and secures in place with guy wires and base plate, using handtools.
- 2) Attaches single dipole antenna to mast for FM radio reception or antenna composed of several directors plus dipole antenna and reflector for television reception.
- 3) Positions antenna with directors toward station transmitters or toward reflection point to obtain optimum signal.
- 4) Attaches lead-in wire to dipole antenna and other end to set.
- 5) May install lightning arrester on lead-in wire.
Is being an "ANTENNA INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANTENNA INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANTENNA INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANTENNA INSTALLER"
Job Number: 10768