Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rebuilds anodes of aluminum-reduction furnace, performing any combination of following duties: Removes straps from bottom channel irons and bolts them onto next level, using wrench.
- 2) Grinds connector shoes with emery wheel.
- 3) Pulls pins from anode with hydraulic puller and cleans scale from pins, using sandblast equipment.
- 4) Replaces studs, using stud driver.
- 5) Removes bottom set of channel irons, prior to lowering electrode, and installs new irons on top of pot for rebuilding anode, using jacks, hydraulic squeezer, and wrench.
- 6) May be designated according to work performed as Channel Rebuilder; Pin Puller; Strap Setter; Stud Driver.
Is being an "ANODE REBUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANODE REBUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANODE REBUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANODE REBUILDER"
Job Number: 6993