Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in rebuilding and repairing anodes and cathodes of aluminum-reduction pots.
- 2) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 3) Observes machine gauges to verify conformance to specifications.
- 4) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May supervise workers engaged in adjusting and maintaining electrolytic magnesium refining cells and be designated Supervisor, Cell Maintenance.
Is being an "ANODE-CREW SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANODE-CREW SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANODE-CREW SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANODE-CREW SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6970