Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Announces information of interest to patrons of sporting and other entertainment events, using public address system: Announces program and substitutions or other changes to patrons.
- 2) Informs patrons of coming events or emergency calls.
- 3) May observe sporting event to make running commentary, such as play-by-play description or explanation of official decisions.
- 4) May speak extemporaneously to audience on items of interest, such as background and past record of players.
- 5) May read prepared script to describe acts or tricks during performance.
- 6) May furnish information concerning play to SCOREBOARD OPERATOR.
Is being an "ANNOUNCER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANNOUNCER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANNOUNCER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANNOUNCER"
Job Number: 2934