Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls furnace to relieve internal stresses in metal objects and to soften and refine grain structure: Reads production schedule to determine processing sequence and furnace temperatures for objects to be processed.
- 2) Turns furnace controls and observes gauges to prepare furnace for annealing process.
- 3) Charges objects directly onto furnace bed, or packs objects into section of furnace or tubes sealed with clay to prevent oxidation.
- 4) Reduces heat and allows objects to cool in furnace, or removes objects from furnace to cool in open air.
- 5) May operate continuous furnace through which objects are passed by means of reels and conveyors and be designated Continuous-Annealing Furnace Operator.
- 6) May anneal wire and be designated Pot Annealer.
Is being an "ANNEALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANNEALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANNEALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANNEALER"
Job Number: 189