"ANIMAL TREATMENT INVESTIGATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates animal cruelty and neglect charges and performs related duties to promote compliance with laws regulating animal treatment: Observes areas of alleged violations and interviews available witnesses to determine if laws are being violated.
- 2) Informs persons perpetrating inhumane acts of laws and penalties for violations.
- 3) Reports violators to police or requests police to arrest violators.
- 4) Aids animals in distress by feeding starving animals and freeing trapped animals.
- 5) Removes animals from inhumane conditions and drives vehicle to transport animals to shelter for treatment and care.
- 6) Inspects establishments housing or exhibiting animals to ascertain compliance with humane laws.
- 7) Writes reports of activities.
Is being an "ANIMAL TREATMENT INVESTIGATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANIMAL TREATMENT INVESTIGATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANIMAL TREATMENT INVESTIGATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANIMAL TREATMENT INVESTIGATOR"
Job Number: 180