Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists public to adopt animals in animal shelter and compiles records of impounded animals: Assists prospective owners in selection of animals for adoption and in preparation of adoption forms.
- 2) Advises new owners of pet-examination and neuterization services.
- 3) Maintains list of prospective dog owners and contacts them when desired type of dog is available.
- 4) Prepares dog-license forms and collects fees.
- 5) Reviews shelter records of licensed-dog owners to identify owners of lost dogs; reviews other shelter records to help owners find lost pets.
- 6) Compiles daily records required by animal shelter describing stray animals found by shelter workers and animals turned in by public.
Is being an "ANIMAL-SHELTER CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANIMAL-SHELTER CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANIMAL-SHELTER CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANIMAL-SHELTER CLERK"
Job Number: 185