Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages stable of animals, trains animals for riding, and supervises workers engaged in handling and attending animals, selling rides, and assisting patrons to ride animals: Purchases animals, feed and supplies.
- 2) Examines animals for injury or symptoms of illness and arranges for veterinarian services when required.
- 3) Trains animals for riding, performing tasks, such as teaching animals to walk, trot or gallop.
- 4) Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- 5) Supervises and coordinates workers engaged in feeding, watering, grooming, harnessing and training animals, selling rides and assisting patrons to mount and ride animals.
Is being an "ANIMAL-RIDE MANAGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANIMAL-RIDE MANAGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANIMAL-RIDE MANAGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANIMAL-RIDE MANAGER"
Job Number: 4245