Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists patrons to mount and ride animals, collects payment for ride, and attends animals in amusement facility: Selects animal to be ridden on basis of size and age of patron.
- 2) Accepts payment for ride.
- 3) Assists patron to mount and ride animal, performing tasks, such as lifting child into saddle, explaining safe riding techniques, leading animal, and observing patron to detect uneasiness or handling difficulty.
- 4) Attends animals, performing tasks, such as harnessing, saddling, feeding, watering, grooming, observing symptoms of illness, and cleaning stable.
- 5) May be designated according to type of animal ridden as Pony-Ride Attendant.
Is being an "ANIMAL-RIDE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANIMAL-RIDE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANIMAL-RIDE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANIMAL-RIDE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4255