Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Eviscerates cattle, hogs, lambs, and small animals, performing any combination of following tasks: Slits body cavity of carcass, reaches inside abdominal cavity and cuts membranes holding intestines.
- 2) Inserts spiral rod in gullet to sever gullet and windpipe from other neck tissue.
- 3) Cuts bung from intestines and ties intestines, bladder, bung, and gullet to prevent leakage of contents.
- 4) Pulls intestines from carcass, trims off fat, and dumps them into gut truck or conveyor pan.
- 5) Cuts out glands, ovaries, sweetbreads, liver, heart, lungs, kidneys, spleen, and spermatic cord, places them on conveyor, in containers, or throws them down chute.
- 6) Cuts bruises, blemishes, and ragged tissue from carcass.
- 7) Cuts skin from tail to shoulders to bisect carcass.
- 8) Severs head from carcass.
- 9) May wash viscera and carcass, using hose.
- 10) Patches leaks in intestines, using skewer.
- 11) May break and bind hoofs of lambs or sheep.
- 12) May be designated according to function performed as Bruise Trimmer; Leak Patcher; Weasand Rodder; or part of animal eviscerated as Belly Opener; Bung Dropper; Bung-Gut Tier.
- 13) May be designated: Caul-Fat Puller; Gut Puller; Gut Sorter; Leaf-Fat Scraper; Rabbit Dresser.
Is being an "ANIMAL EVISCERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANIMAL EVISCERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANIMAL EVISCERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANIMAL EVISCERATOR"
Job Number: 175