"ANALYST, FOOD AND BEVERAGE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines food samples and food service records and other data to determine sales appeal and cost of preparing and serving meals and beverages in establishments, such as restaurants and cafeterias or for chain of food establishments: Tastes food samples to determine palatability and customer appeal.
- 2) Estimates number of servings obtainable from standard and original recipes and unit cost of preparation.
- 3) Converts recipes for use in quantity preparation.
- 4) Studies reservation lists and previous records and forecasts customer traffic and number of servings required for specified period of time.
- 5) May investigate complaints relative to faulty cooking or quality of ingredients.
- 7) May specialize in industrial-employee food service or cafeteria food service.
- 8) May supervise FOOD-AND-BEVERAGE CONTROLLER and kitchen employees.
Is being an "ANALYST, FOOD AND BEVERAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANALYST, FOOD AND BEVERAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANALYST, FOOD AND BEVERAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANALYST, FOOD AND BEVERAGE"
Job Number: 4075