Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Seals ampoules filled with liquid drug products, preparatory to packaging: Rotates neck of ampoule in flame of bunsen burner to melt glass.
- 2) Grips tip of ampoule, using tweezers, and draws tip away from neck to seal ampoule as glass hardens.
- 3) Places sealed ampoule in basket for sterilization and inspection.
- 4) May hold unsealed ampoule against jet of inert gas to displace air.
- 5) May immerse sealed ampoules in dye bath to test for leaks.
- 6) May tend machines that steam-wash and fill ampoules.
Is being an "AMPOULE SEALER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMPOULE SEALER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMPOULE SEALER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMPOULE SEALER"
Job Number: 5366