Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines ampoules filled with liquid drug products for discoloration, flaws in glass, presence of foreign particles, and specified filling level: Holds ampoule against light source and examines it, using magnifying glass or naked eye.
- 2) Rejects defective ampoules.
- 3) May hold ampoules alternately against black and white background to facilitate examination.
- 4) May count and record number of inspected units and place in containers.
- 5) May seal end of ampoule, using bunsen burner and tweezers.
Is being an "AMPOULE EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMPOULE EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMPOULE EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMPOULE EXAMINER"
Job Number: 5365