Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives or steers military amphibious equipment, such as tractors and armored vehicles on land and sea to transport personnel, supplies, and equipment in support of combat or training operations: Loads supplies and equipment aboard vehicle.
- 2) Confers with superior to determine course to be followed.
- 3) Drives or steers vehicle to transport personnel, supplies, and equipment between ship and shore.
- 4) Confers with personnel aboard ship and on land, using radio to transmit and receive information concerning enemy location, troop movement, and enemy gunfire encountered.
- 5) Loads ammunition into breech of weapon.
- 6) Aims and fires weapon at enemy emplacement.
Is being an "AMPHIBIAN CREWMEMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMPHIBIAN CREWMEMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMPHIBIAN CREWMEMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMPHIBIAN CREWMEMBER"
Job Number: 161