Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that evaporates ammonium nitrate solution to form crystals used in making dynamite: Starts pump to move specified quantities of ammonium nitrate solution from storage tank to weighing tank.
- 2) Opens valve to drain weighed solution into heated tub.
- 3) Starts agitator to mix solution as water evaporates and turn material as it crystallizes.
- 4) Weighs out and pours specified quantities of chemicals into tub to prevent hardening of ammonium nitrate and to ensure uniform crystallization, indicated by visual inspection.
- 5) Opens gate in side of tub to transfer crystals to storage barrels.
Is being an "AMMONIUM-NITRATE CRYSTALLIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMMONIUM-NITRATE CRYSTALLIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMMONIUM-NITRATE CRYSTALLIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMMONIUM-NITRATE CRYSTALLIZER"
Job Number: 1599