Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives ambulance to transport sick, injured, or convalescent persons: Places patients on stretcher and loads stretcher into ambulance, usually with help of AMBULANCE ATTENDANT.
- 2) Takes sick or injured persons to hospital, or convalescents to destination, using knowledge and skill in driving to avoid sudden motions detrimental to patients.
- 3) Changes soiled linen on stretcher.
- 4) Administers first aid as needed.
- 5) May shackle violent patients.
- 6) May report facts concerning accident or emergency to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
Is being an "AMBULANCE DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMBULANCE DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMBULANCE DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMBULANCE DRIVER"
Job Number: 11370