Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that separates gold or silver from ground ore by mercury amalgamation process, using either of following methods: Turns valves or opens gates to regulate flow of ore and water over mercury-coated plates.
- 2) Adjusts angle of plates to facilitate collection of amalgam.
- 3) Scrapes accumulated amalgam from plates and coats plates with mercury.
- 4) Turns valves or opens gates to charge ground ore and mercury into rotating-type barrels or agitating-type tanks.
- 5) Starts equipment and observes accumulation of amalgam.
- 6) Discharges or drains barrel or tank to recover gold or silver amalgam.
Is being an "AMALGAMATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AMALGAMATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AMALGAMATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AMALGAMATOR"
Job Number: 5035