Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of college or university alumni organization: Communicates with alumni and former students.
- 2) Organizes and directs alumni organizational functions, regional alumni meetings, and production of alumni publications.
- 3) Coordinates activities of clerical and publications staff.
- 4) Promotes alumni endorsement of institutional activities and enlists alumni aid in recruiting students and fund raising.
- 5) Secures publicity for alumni functions.
- 6) May promote athletic events.
- 7) May assist in followup studies of graduates.
- 8) May supervise alumni field officers.
Is being an "ALUMNI SECRETARY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALUMNI SECRETARY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALUMNI SECRETARY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALUMNI SECRETARY"
Job Number: 154