"ALTERATIONS WORKROOM CLERK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules distribution of garments received for alterations within alteration workroom of retail store: Receives garment from sales floor, checks accuracy of entries on sales slip against garment tag, and removes section of tag for record purposes.
- 2) Segregates garments on racks and distributes work according to nature of alteration and completion date specified on tag.
- 3) Receives tags from alteration workers upon completion of alterations and matches with tags in file.
- 4) Transcribes figures from tag to production record of each worker and computes daily and weekly figures, using adding machine.
- 5) Answers telephone calls from customers regarding status of garments being altered and complaints about unsatisfactory alterations on completed garments.
Is being an "ALTERATIONS WORKROOM CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALTERATIONS WORKROOM CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALTERATIONS WORKROOM CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALTERATIONS WORKROOM CLERK"
Job Number: 149