Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine that coats flat sheet or coiled metal to specified color and finish: Mixes alodize solution in tank of machine, according to formula.
- 2) Places container of solution sample under test tube and reads gauge to determine solution concentration.
- 3) Sets up machine rolls and guides, using handtools and micrometer.
- 4) Turns dial and observes gauge to heat solution to specified temperature.
- 5) Operates hoist to place sheets on machine feed carriage or to lift coil onto machine spindle.
- 6) Feeds sheets or end of coil into machine rolls.
- 7) Adjusts controls to maintain machine speed and temperature of solution to obtain specified color and coverage of metal.
Is being an "ALODIZE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALODIZE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALODIZE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALODIZE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 147