Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that removes hulls and foreign matter from almonds: Starts machine and dumps almonds into hopper of machine.
- 2) Moves levers to control flow of almonds from hopper to machine that agitates screens or cylinders to remove hulls from almonds.
- 3) Turns valve to regulate pressure and directional flow of air that separates loose hulls, twigs and foreign matter from nuts.
- 4) Observes almonds as they pass on conveyor belt from machine to ascertain that hulls are removed.
- 5) Changes screens or adjusts cylinders of machine to accommodate different varieties of almonds, using wrench.
- 6) May sew sacks of almonds.
- 7) May nail covers on crates filled with hulled almonds.
Is being an "ALMOND HULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALMOND HULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALMOND HULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALMOND HULLER"
Job Number: 141