Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that dices, halves, slices, or slivers almond meats: Installs specified cutting blades, using handtools.
- 2) Actuates machine to start flow of almond meats into machine.
- 3) Examines cut almond meats to check for conformance with cutting specifications.
- 4) Adjusts cutting blades as required.
- 5) Inserts different blades into machine to accommodate various sizes of almonds.
- 6) Sharpens blades with file or bench grinder.
- 7) May be designated according to function of machine tended as Dicer-Machine Operator; Halver-Machine Operator; Slicer-Machine Operator; Sliver-Machine Operator.
Is being an "ALMOND-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALMOND-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALMOND-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALMOND-CUTTING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 143