Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adjusts type and type bar of assembled typewriters to obtain even spacing, equalized impression, and alignment of characters, following manual, and using special-purpose handtools: Inserts paper in machine and types row of alternate upper and lower case characters of each key.
- 2) Examines imprints for defects, such as close spacing and misaligned or unbalanced impressions.
- 3) Bends or straightens type or type bar to rectify defective impressions, using special-purpose handtools.
- 4) Turns regulator or impression screw to adjust length of type-bar stroke and to regulate depth of impression, using screwdriver.
- 5) Spaces and aligns each upper and lower case character, using first aligned key character as guide.
Is being an "ALIGNER, TYPEWRITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALIGNER, TYPEWRITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALIGNER, TYPEWRITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALIGNER, TYPEWRITER"
Job Number: 138