Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Investigates source of alarm and trouble signals on subscribers' premises, as recorded in central station of electrical protective signaling system: Drives radio-equipped car to subscriber's establishment, and locates source of alarm.
- 2) Investigates disturbances, such as unlawful intrusion, fires, and property damage.
- 3) Apprehends unauthorized persons found on property, using armed force if necessary, and releases them to custody of authorities.
- 4) Contacts supervisor by radio or telephone to report irregularities and obtain further instructions.
- 5) Adjusts and repairs subscriber's signaling equipment to restore service, using handtools.
- 6) Coordinates activities with police and fire departments during alarms.
- 7) Writes investigation and automobile usage reports.
Is being an "ALARM INVESTIGATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ALARM INVESTIGATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ALARM INVESTIGATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ALARM INVESTIGATOR"
Job Number: 4516