"AIRPORT UTILITY WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Services aircraft, working as member of crew, performing any combination of following tasks: Directs incoming and outgoing aircraft near terminal area to assist pilot's maneuvering of aircraft, using visual hand or light signals.
- 2) Operates service vehicles to replenish fuel, water, and waste system chemicals and to remove liquid waste.
- 3) Cleans exterior or interior of aircraft, using portable platform, ladders, brushes, rags, waterhose, and vacuum.
- 4) Positions and removes boarding platform to unload or load aircraft passengers.
- 5) Unloads and loads luggage and cargo from aircraft, using tow truck with luggage carts.
- 6) Traces lost baggage for customers and prepares lost baggage claims.
Is being an "AIRPORT UTILITY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPORT UTILITY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPORT UTILITY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPORT UTILITY WORKER"
Job Number: 11353