Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repairing and maintaining airport facilities: Reviews maintenance records and inspects facilities to determine repair needs.
- 2) Prepares work specifications in accordance with regulations governing airport facilities.
- 3) Requisitions materials and supplies.
- 4) Assigns crews to repair of asphalt and concrete runways, taxiways, approaches, ramp and concourse lighting systems, patching and cleaning of loading aprons, roads and sidewalks, cleaning of drains, painting of buildings, and cultivating of lawns, shrubs, and other planted areas.
- 5) Inspects work for compliance with specifications.
- 6) Prepares maintenance reports.
- 7) Estimates annual maintenance expenditures for use in preparation of budget.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "AIRPORT-MAINTENANCE CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPORT-MAINTENANCE CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPORT-MAINTENANCE CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPORT-MAINTENANCE CHIEF"
Job Number: 11220