Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans layout, installs, inspects, and maintains lighting systems, lights, and beacons at airport or flying field: Inspects lighting systems and advises MANAGER, AIRPORT of need to repair or upgrade airport lighting systems.
- 2) Installs lighting systems in compliance with Federal Aviation Administration recommendations.
- 3) Inspects beacon and lights, such as boundary, runway, obstacle, and airport-control lights, replacing defective lenses or bulbs and cleaning or repairing equipment.
- 4) May drive and operate floodlight truck at crashes or other emergencies.
- 5) May place warning flares about airfield during power failure or emergency.
- 6) May be on constant call to make emergency repairs.
Is being an "AIRPORT ELECTRICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPORT ELECTRICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPORT ELECTRICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPORT ELECTRICIAN"
Job Number: 10773