Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of personal services conducive to safety and comfort of airline passengers during flight: Greets passengers, verifies tickets, records destinations, and directs passengers to assigned seats.
- 2) Assists passengers to store carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under seat storage.
- 3) Explains use of safety equipment, such as seat belts, oxygen masks, and life jackets.
- 4) Walks aisle of plane to verify that passengers have complied with federal regulations prior to take off.
- 5) Serves previously prepared meals and beverages.
- 6) Observes passengers to detect signs of discomfort, and issues palliatives to relieve passenger ailments, such as airsickness and insomnia.
- 7) Administers first aid according to passenger distress when needed.
- 8) Answers questions regarding performance of aircraft, stopovers, and flight schedules.
- 9) Performs other personal services, such as distributing reading material and pointing out places of interest.
- 10) Prepares reports showing place of departure and destination, passenger ticket numbers, meal and beverage inventories, palliatives issued, and lost and found articles.
- 11) May collect money for meals and beverages.
Is being an "AIRPLANE-FLIGHT ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPLANE-FLIGHT ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPLANE-FLIGHT ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPLANE-FLIGHT ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 125