Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles flight information to expedite movement of aircraft between and through airports: Compiles aircraft dispatch data, such as scheduled arrival and departure times at checkpoints and scheduled stops, amount of fuel needed for flight, and maximum allowable gross takeoff and landing weight.
- 2) Submits data to DISPATCHER for approval and flight authorization.
- 3) Receives messages on progress of flights.
- 4) Posts flight schedules and weather information on bulletin board.
- 5) Compiles such information as flight plans, ramp delays, and weather reports, using Teletype, computer-printout terminal, and two-way radio, to anticipate off-schedule arrivals or departures and notifies flight operations of schedule changes.
- 6) Prepares messages concerning flights for transmittal by radio, telegraph, or telegraphic typewriter to other stations on routes.
- 7) May operate telegraphic typewriter or two-way radio to send messages.
- 8) May issue maps to pilot.
- 9) May duplicate weather maps and telegraph or radio messages.
- 10) May record flight and weather information on tape recorder for playback to passengers in waiting areas.
- 11) May verify presence or locate scheduled flight crews, and post changes in flight crew schedule on bulletin board.
Is being an "AIRPLANE-DISPATCH CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPLANE-DISPATCH CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPLANE-DISPATCH CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPLANE-DISPATCH CLERK"
Job Number: 124