Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Charters or rents airplanes to licensed pilots, licensed flight instructors, or charters aircraft to passenger-customers with company pilot: Determines purpose, destination, dates and time of flight, and number of passengers to select appropriate airplane for charter.
- 2) Examines pilot's license to assure customer is qualified to pilot aircraft or is qualified to train students, or notifies company pilot of requested flight.
- 3) Prepares rental or charter forms and secures customer's signature.
- 4) Reserves airplane and records flight information in logbook.
- 5) Informs other workers to fuel, clean, and move airplane to flight line.
- 6) Computes customer's charges based on hours flown and company rate schedule.
- 7) Receives payment or records credit charges.
- 8) Prepares monthly bills.
- 9) Requisitions and keeps records of office and airplane supplies.
- 10) May inspect airplanes periodically to check if they are properly cleaned and serviced.
- 11) May file flight plans with airport traffic controller.
- 12) May provide pilots with weather forecasts and airplane specifications.
Is being an "AIRPLANE-CHARTER CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRPLANE-CHARTER CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRPLANE-CHARTER CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRPLANE-CHARTER CLERK"
Job Number: 123