"AIRLINE SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Screens passengers and visitors for weapons, explosives, or other forbidden articles to prevent articles from being carried into restricted area of air terminal, performing any combination of following tasks: Greets individuals desiring to enter restricted area and informs them that they must be screened prior to entry.
- 2) Asks individual to empty contents of pockets into tray.
- 3) Examines contents of tray for forbidden articles and directs individual to pass through metal-detecting device.
- 4) Asks individual to remove metal articles from person if metal detector signals presence of metal, or uses hand held metal detector to locate metal item on person.
- 5) Places carry-on baggage or other containers onto x-ray device, actuates device controls, and monitors screen to detect forbidden articles.
- 6) Requests owner to open baggage or containers when x ray shows questionable contents.
- 7) Returns baggage and tray contents to individual if no forbidden articles are detected.
- 8) Notifies GUARD, SECURITY if forbidden articles are discovered or detector equipment indicates further search is needed.
- 9) May turn on power and make adjustments to equipment.
- 10) May perform duties of GUARD, SECURITY.
- 11) May screen boarding passengers against Federal Aviation Administration approved profile of aircraft hijackers.
Is being an "AIRLINE SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRLINE SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRLINE SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRLINE SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 120