Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists other workers engaged in servicing, repairing, and overhauling aircraft and aircraft engines, performing any combination of following duties: Replaces batteries, filters, and similar accessories, using mechanic's handtools.
- 2) Removes inspection plates, cowling, engine covers, floor boards, and related items, to permit access for repair or inspection, and replaces items upon completion of work.
- 3) Assists AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT MECHANIC in dismantling, repairing, overhauling, or replacing parts and assemblies, such as engines, plumbing and hydraulic systems, and aircraft structural sections.
- 4) Cleans aircraft interior and exterior parts and assemblies with solvents or other cleaning solutions.
- 5) Inflates tires, fills gasoline tanks and oil reservoirs, and greases aircraft, using grease gun.
- 6) May assist manufacturing facility flight line personnel in servicing and repairing aircraft prior to flight or customer acceptance and be designated Flight Line Service Attendant.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT-MECHANIC HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT-MECHANIC HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT-MECHANIC HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRFRAME-AND-POWER-PLANT-MECHANIC HELPER"
Job Number: 118