"AIRCRAFT SKIN BURNISHER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Burnishes and hand finishes sheet metal stock or fabricated aircraft skins to remove surface defects, such as scratches, mars, and blemishes, and to restore surface to uniform grain, color, and luster, using burnishing tools: Reads work order and burnishing specifications.
- 2) Lubricates area to be burnished, and rubs burnishing tool over lubricated metal surfaces to remove surface imperfections.
- 3) Polishes surfaces to restore area to original luster or finish, by hand or using power tools.
- 4) Brushes solutions onto skin surfaces to remove stains.
- 5) Examines burnished area and surrounding skin to determine uniformity of grain, color, and finish.
Is being an "AIRCRAFT SKIN BURNISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRCRAFT SKIN BURNISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRCRAFT SKIN BURNISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRCRAFT SKIN BURNISHER"
Job Number: 10579