Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines completed aircraft to ensure that spare parts, accessories, or subassemblies, itemized on packing and loading sheet, are aboard craft before delivery to customer: Examines blueprints showing location of parts in aircraft, verifies that part is aboard, and records part serial numbers on packing sheet.
- 2) Reports shortages of parts and subassemblies, as indicated by packing and loading sheet, to designated department.
- 3) Reads various work orders and operational records and enters such data as contract number, test flight time, maintenance and repair orders, and engine run-up time of aircraft in logbooks that accompany completed aircraft.
- 4) May obtain spare parts from storeroom and forward them for packing and crating.
- 5) May load crated or loose parts into aircraft.
Is being an "AIRCRAFT-SHIPPING CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRCRAFT-SHIPPING CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRCRAFT-SHIPPING CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRCRAFT-SHIPPING CHECKER"
Job Number: 3549