Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps records of usage and time intervals between inspection and maintenance of designated airplane parts: Compiles data from flight schedules and computes and posts amount of time airplanes and individual parts are in use daily, using calculating machine.
- 2) Maintains card file for individual parts with notations of time used and facts taken from inspection records.
- 3) Notifies inspection department when parts and airplanes approach date for inspection, including accumulated time and routing schedule.
- 4) Records work notations onto inspection report forms, using typewriter.
- 5) Prepares reports on schedule delays caused by mechanical difficulties to be filed with Federal Aviation Administration.
- 6) May keep reports on amounts of gasoline used daily.
- 7) May keep employees' time records.
Is being an "AIRCRAFT-LOG CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRCRAFT-LOG CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRCRAFT-LOG CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRCRAFT-LOG CLERK"
Job Number: 112