Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Services armament equipment used on military aircraft: Strips airplanes of removable armament equipment, such as machine guns, synchronizers, and bomb-release apparatus, using handtools.
- 2) Disassembles, cleans, oils, and repairs dismantled equipment and nonremovable armament, such as machine-gun mounts and bomb hoists.
- 3) Inspects electric circuits controlling bomb-release and gun-firing mechanisms, following wiring diagrams.
- 4) Immerses equipment parts not in use in hot cosmoline to protect parts from rust and stores until needed.
- 5) Reassembles and remounts equipment.
- 6) May be designated according to specialty as Bombsight Specialist.
Is being an "AIRCRAFT-ARMAMENT MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRCRAFT-ARMAMENT MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRCRAFT-ARMAMENT MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRCRAFT-ARMAMENT MECHANIC"
Job Number: 7009