"AIRBORNE SENSOR SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates airborne sensing equipment to locate and identify friendly and enemy aircraft: Places and secures sensing and monitoring equipment, such as IFF, infrared, and radar, in aircraft.
- 2) Pushes buttons, presses switches and turns knobs to start, control, and stop equipment.
- 3) Observes equipment scopes and indicators to obtain data to determine location and identity of aircraft.
- 4) Contacts Command Post personnel, using radio, to report presence of enemy aircraft.
- 5) Examines equipment to detect malfunctions.
- 6) Replaces malfunctioning components, including tubes and circuit boards, to repair equipment, using handtools.
Is being an "AIRBORNE SENSOR SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIRBORNE SENSOR SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIRBORNE SENSOR SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIRBORNE SENSOR SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 4553