Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to size and dry paper: Positions paper roll on feedrack, using hoist.
- 2) Threads paper through size tank and press and drier rolls, and secures it to winding reel.
- 3) Starts equipment and adjusts controls to regulate speed of winding reel, temperature of drier rolls, and temperature of air rising from ducts to obtain specified finish.
- 4) Examines paper during winding for uniformity of finish and defects, such as wrinkles and tears, and flags defective sections for removal.
- 5) May operate slitter and winder machine to slit and rewind paper into smaller rolls.
Is being an "AIR-DRIER-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR-DRIER-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR-DRIER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR-DRIER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 1232