Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests efficiency of heating and air-conditioning equipment under simulated operating conditions: Connects heating and air-conditioning equipment to facilities, such as heating units, waterlines, and spray devices to set up controlled temperature and moisture conditions.
- 2) Constructs cardboard air ducts and other accessories for use in testing equipment.
- 3) Couples gauges and instruments to system and starts equipment.
- 4) Observes and records readings of instruments, such as thermometers, psychrometers, thermocouples, air flowmeters, voltmeters, ammeters, and pressure and draft gauges.
- 5) Informs supervisor of unusual noise and instrument readings during operation of equipment.
- 6) May plot instrument reading data.
Is being an "AIR-CONDITIONING-UNIT TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR-CONDITIONING-UNIT TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR-CONDITIONING-UNIT TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR-CONDITIONING-UNIT TESTER"
Job Number: 10821