Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles prepunched aluminum fin plates and copper tubing to form cooling coils for air-conditioning units, using handtools and other equipment: Places fin plates on worktable and clamps into position.
- 2) Inserts copper tubing through holes in fin plates.
- 3) Depresses switch to activate hydraulic rams, forcing them through tubes, to expand tubes and lock fins in position.
- 4) Joins completed assemblies, using end plates and pneumatic hammer to expand ends of tubes.
- 5) Heats tube ends and seals joints, using solder.
- 6) May operate press machine to punch fins and tubes required to fabricate air-conditioning coils.
Is being an "AIR-CONDITIONING-COIL ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR-CONDITIONING-COIL ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR-CONDITIONING-COIL ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR-CONDITIONING-COIL ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 8653