Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam-heated press that molds and cures air bags used in automatic tire curing presses: Weighs slugs of rubber to obtain specified charge.
- 2) Positions bag core in mold, using hoist.
- 3) Places charge in mold cavity and presses switch to close press and start curing cycle.
- 4) Lifts core from mold when curing cycle is completed.
- 5) Pushes lever to lower hydraulic clamp on core and pulls air bag free, using hoist.
- 6) Counts and tallies cured air bags.
- 7) May set automatic timer for specified curing cycle.
Is being an "AIR-BAG CURER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR-BAG CURER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR-BAG CURER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR-BAG CURER"
Job Number: 93