Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Injects compressed air and water into barrels preparatory to inspection by BARREL INSPECTOR, TIGHT: Drives rubber valve into bunghole, using hammer.
- 2) Inserts nozzle into valve and pulls lever to inject air and water into barrel until specified pressure is attained within barrel as determined by automatic cutoff.
- 3) Removes nozzle from barrel and sets barrel aside for inspection.
- 4) May taper bunghole prior to insertion of valve and nozzle, using reaming machine.
- 5) May inject air or water only and be designated Air Filler; Barrel Waterer.
Is being an "AIR-AND-WATER FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR-AND-WATER FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR-AND-WATER FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR-AND-WATER FILLER"
Job Number: 92