Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes samples of air in industrial establishments or other work areas to determine amount of suspended foreign particles and effectiveness of control methods, using dust collectors: Starts dust collector apparatus that draws air through machine and precipitates dust on tubes, plates, electrodes, or in flasks.
- 2) Weighs or otherwise determines amount of collected particles, such as lead, rock, or coal dust.
- 3) Compares weight or count of particles with volume of air passed through machine, and computes percentage of concentration per cubic foot of air tested, using mathematical and chemical formulas.
- 4) Prepares summary of findings for submission to appropriate department.
- 5) May recommend remedial measures.
Is being an "AIR ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AIR ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AIR ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AIR ANALYST"
Job Number: 2141