Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Processes new and prospective agents' licensing, certification, or bonding applications and forms to ensure conformance with regulations of State Insurance Commissions and bonding companies: Prepares or reviews licensing applications and other forms for completeness and accuracy, in accordance with insurance commission or bonding company requirements.
- 2) Mails applications, documents, and fees to authorities and arranges appointments for examinations.
- 3) Notifies company officials of applicants' acceptance or rejection.
- 4) Maintains files of correspondence, records, and reports.
- 5) May compile, type, and mail to field offices changes to approved lists of medical examiners.
Is being an "AGENT-LICENSING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AGENT-LICENSING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AGENT-LICENSING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AGENT-LICENSING CLERK"
Job Number: 3241