Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Evaluates character and ability of prospective agents, and approves their contracts to sell insurance for company: Reviews prospect's application for employment, inspection report, and recommendations to evaluate applicant's character and qualifications.
- 2) Approves contract if applicant meets company requirements.
- 3) Corresponds with agency to explain rejection of prospect.
- 4) Sends application and fee for license to licensing agency.
- 5) Notifies licensing agency of agent's contract termination.
- 6) May prepare bulletins to inform insurance agency personnel of revisions in company practices and procedures.
Is being an "AGENT-CONTRACT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AGENT-CONTRACT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AGENT-CONTRACT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AGENT-CONTRACT CLERK"
Job Number: 3688