Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions, glues, and aligns agate bearings in scale housings and bridges, base plates, and spiders: Mixes cement ingredients according to formula.
- 2) Cleans agate seats, using files.
- 3) Positions part in holding fixture.
- 4) Coats agates and part seats with cement, positions agates in seats, and screws clamp into fixture to hold agates in place.
- 5) Places clamped part and fixture in oven to harden cement.
- 6) Sights along rods or straightedge to verify alignment of agates.
- 7) Repositions bearings to correct misalignment, using handtools, or resets agate bearing.
Is being an "AGATE SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AGATE SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AGATE SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AGATE SETTER"
Job Number: 78