"AERONAUTICAL PROJECT ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in designing mechanisms, structures, systems, and equipment for aeronautical or aerospace products, applying knowledge of engineering theory and technology: Reviews and evaluates product request from customer, and formulates conceptual design to meet customer requirements.
- 2) Analyzes project proposal to determine feasibility, producibility, cost, and production time, and discusses proposal with customer representatives, engineers, and other personnel.
- 3) Assigns project personnel to specific aspects or phases of project, such as analysis, development, or design.
- 4) Evaluates product design for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, quality standards, and specifications.
- 5) Evaluates and approves design changes and drawing releases.
- 6) Coordinates design, production, testing, and related activities.
- 7) Consults with project personnel and others to provide technical assistance and information.
Is being an "AERONAUTICAL PROJECT ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AERONAUTICAL PROJECT ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AERONAUTICAL PROJECT ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AERONAUTICAL PROJECT ENGINEER"
Job Number: 74