Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs, develops, and tests aircraft, space vehicles, surface effect vehicles, missiles, and related component systems, applying engineering principles and techniques: Designs and develops commercial, military, executive, general aviation, or special purpose aircraft, space vehicles, satellites, missiles, or related hardware or systems.
- 2) Tests models, prototypes, subassemblies, or production vehicles to study and evaluate operational characteristics and effects of stress imposed during actual or simulated flight conditions.
- 3) May specialize in design and development of structural components, such as wings, fuselage, rib assemblies, landing gear, or operational control systems.
- 4) May specialize in analytical programs concerned with ground or flight testing, or development of acoustic, thermodynamic, or propulsion systems.
- 5) May assist in planning technical phases of air transportation systems or other aspects of flight operations, maintenance, or logistics.
Is being an "AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER"
Job Number: 73