Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes aerial photographs to detect significant military, industrial, resource, or topographical data: Studies photographs to locate enemy positions, camouflaged military installations and equipment, roads, industrial centers, rivers, wooded areas, and to determine nature of terrain.
- 2) Interprets photographs to evaluate enemy strength and to predict military intentions.
- 3) May draw maps for use of field commanders in planning deployment of troops.
- 4) May interpret photographs for timber evaluation, water shed management, construction, or mining.
- 5) May request enlargement of photograph for more detailed analysis.
- 6) May use computers and data banks to store, retrieve, and compare information.
Is being an "AERIAL-PHOTOGRAPH INTERPRETER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AERIAL-PHOTOGRAPH INTERPRETER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AERIAL-PHOTOGRAPH INTERPRETER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AERIAL-PHOTOGRAPH INTERPRETER"
Job Number: 2288